Creating Tourism Entrepreneurs
touress Prasetiya Mulya – Tourism Startup Program is a cooperation program between touress, B2B Global DMC, and Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Hospitality Business, to produce Entrepreneurs in the tourism industry who have global competence and can compete on a global scale. Throughout our four months of Entrepreneurs Bootcamp, they will learn all the basic theories of tourism management as well as on-the-ground practices to make them strong – agile – passionate – and sedulous* tourism Entrepreneurs.
As they graduate from this program, their Companies will already be operational and generating revenue, even in the middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
*) a sedulous person is someone who works hard and doesn’t give up easily
Announcement (by Email)
Boot Camp Starts
Boot Camp Finishes
As tourism Entrepreneurs or wanna-be tourism Entrepreneurs, they will be guided by our mentors from Universitas Prasetiya Mulya for all the theories and mentors from touress B2B Global DMC for all the hands-on practices. No days left in this four months Bootcamp without “food for your brain” as the theories will always be equipped with all the necessary action plans. And another way around, all hands-on practices will always have general business and management theories behind them.
Registration & Selection
- Bachelor Degree in Tourism
- Bachelor degree in non-tourism with at least 3 years experience in tourism industry
- Bachelor degree in non-tourism and has no experience, but has a big interest in tourism industry
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- High Determination
- High Commitment
- Hard Worker
- Travel Lover
Your business ideas will be reviewed by our mentors from Universitas Prasetiya Mulya as well as touress, B2B Global DMC, and only 20 applicants will be considered for the 2021 intake. The TPM-TSP program is TOTALLY FREE and we require your high commitment and hard work to complete the program.
Below are the detailed Registration Steps.
- 19 April – 21 May 2021 Online Registration Process open
- 19-21 May 2021 Review and Selection. The online face-to-face interviews may be conducted based on the requirements.
- 22 May 2021 is the announcement day (by Email) of TPM-TSP Participants for 2021 Intake.
- 25 May 2021 is the first day of the Boot Camp
- 31 Aug 2021 is the last day of the Boot Camp
How to complete "Ide Berani" Presentation Deck
Bootcamp with the purpose creating Entrepreneur in Tourism industry with Global Qualification with Guided incubation, an agile method that combine both theory (30%) and on-hand practice (70%).
Four Months BootCamp
Successful Tourism Entrepreneurs
Universitas Prasetiya Mulya is the pioneer of the MBA program and the leading business school in Indonesia. The institution was established in 1982 by members of the country’s prominent business leaders with the aim to serve as an excellent center of learning for its partners: business entrepreneurs, professionals, and researchers.
In 2005, by commencing with an undergraduate program, Universitas Prasetiya Mulya affirmed the dedication of the founders to educate young Indonesian entrepreneurs. Ever since, each year student enrolment show increasing numbers and as a consequence, more space was needed. In late 2009, Universitas Prasetiya Mulya started building the second campus with a total area of 8 hectares located in a fledging suburban area southwest of Jakarta, Edutown-Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) City.
The BSD Campus offers a pleasant atmosphere for study, away from Jakarta’s congestion, supported by superior campus facilities. The new campus built particularly to serve undergraduate students better and more creatively, symbolizes Universitas Prasetiya Mulya commitment to offering the highest standards of excellence in the education and creation of successful entrepreneurs and business professionals.
In early 2016, Universitas Prasetiya Mulya was transformed into a university of the future, responding to the diverse challenges of the 21st century and become the pioneer of a dual and collaborative university in Indonesia. Universitas Prasetiya Mulya has realized the significance of collaboration of applied sciences, by establishing the new School of Applied Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) with the long-established and reputed School of Business and Economics (SBE) and the Executive Learning Institute (ELI).
The tourism industry is a dynamic industry. New destinations keep popping up for exploration with the number of tourist arrivals continuing to increase each year. In the midst of economic and political turmoil, industry attractiveness tends to remain unaffected.
- Every travel agents wants to be the leader in their market. We will help you to make this happen efficiently and professionally with our state-of-the-art B2B Online DMC app.
- Through , you have full access to your Travel Partners (e.g. Airlines, Hotels, Buses, Guides, Restaurants, etc.) Online 24×7 with online Confirmation once they have their resources booked by you.
- You have enough time to follow up the Created Bookings with your customers before finalizing the payments.
- Payments and Booking Confirmation are fully done Online 24×7.
- Single Centralized Downloadable eVoucher is available for you and your customers once Payment is fully settled.
- Customized Tour Packages for all destinations we have. This feature is suitable for Experienced and Big Travel Agents with regular groups’ departures.
- Ready Packages with modifiable Itineraries. This feature is suitable for Travel Agents of all size with regular or irregular groups and with pax quantity as of Travel Agents’ requirements (from minimum 1PAX). Ready Packages are more or less the “Tour Package Templates”
- Series Packages with fixed dates and fixed prices. This feature is suitable for Beginner and Medium size Travel Agents who have Ready Customers but do not want to create their own Series Packages and do not want to risk paying deposits for airlines and hotels in destinations.
We conducted 4 series of webinars from November to December 2020 to introduce TPM-TSP programs to a broader audience.