Premium Labuan Bajo 4D3N
D1 Jakarta (or destination you departed) – Labuan Bajo – Sailing on Premium Phinisi
0700 Flight Check-In (based on your Flights)
1000 Flight to Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights)
1330 Arrival at Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights)
1400 Airport Pickup
1430 Transfer to Premium Phinisi Ship
1500 Snorkeling at Manta Point
1630 Kalong Island to see Flying Bats and Enjoying Sunsets
1730 Dinner on Boat
1900 Free Program (Karaoke, Watching Movies, Sosializing, etc.)
D2 Sailing On Premium Phinisi
0630 Padar Island for Trekking and Taking Photos on its epic landscape (Entrance Fee included)
0930 Exploring Pink Beach
1030 Komodo Island Exploration (Entrance and Ranger Fees included) to see the living dragons on Earth, Komodo Dragons
1330 Lunch on Boat
1430 Taka Makassar Island hoping, taking photo, and enjoying its unique island
1730 Dinner on Boat (Seafood & Grill)
1900 Free Program (Karaoke, Watching Movies, Sosializing, etc.)
D3 Labuan Bajo – Jakarta
0700 Beautiful Scenery of Siaba / Sebayur Island over the SunRise
0830 Kanawa Island hopping and Snorkeling at Manta Point
1100 Sailing back to Labuan Bajo
1300 Hotel Drop Off
1400 Hotel Check-In (Loccal Collection Labuan Bajo / 4Star Premium)
D4 Labuan Bajo – Jakarta (or destination you departed)
0600 Breakfast & Hotel Check Out
0730 Airport Drop Off
0800 Flight Check-In (based on your Flights schedule)
1100 Departure from Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights schedule)
Includes, Excludes, Terms & Conditions
- Price is per person Twin Sharing Basis as per the updated prices in the web/apps.
- Return Flights Jakarta – Labuan Bajo with 20kg Baggage
- 2D1N Stay in Loccal Collection Labuan Bajo (4Star Premium) with Daily Breakfast
- 3D2N on Premium Phinisi Ship with a visit to Padar Island, Pink Beach, Komodo Island, Taka Makassar, Kanawa Island, and other islands’ hopping with Full Meals including:
- Snorkeling and Snorkeling Facilities at Manta Point(s)
- Entrance and Ranger Fees to Padar and Komodo Islands
- Lunch and Dinner on Boat during Full Day Tour
- Seafood and Grill On Board
- Karaoke and Movies On Board
- Airport Return Transfers
- Hotel – Labuan Bajo Sea Port – Hotel Transfers during Full Day Tour
- Honeymoon Setup (if you Opt for Honeymoon Package)
- Personal Expenses, Daily Meals, Tipping
- PCR/Rapid Antigen Tests
Terms of Payments
- Full Payment to secure your booking
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card (Online), Bank Transfer
Terms and Conditions
- This Package is not Refundable, Reschedulable, and Transferrable to other names, except in the event where airlines and phinisi boats are non-operational due to an event of Force Majeur.
- All Transfers and Tours are in Bahasa Indonesia
- Consortium 2PAX Can Go
- Travelling Period 25-28NOV
- Phinisi Sail timing may change to adjust the weather condition
- Airlines and Phinisi Boats are operated by our partners which have been selected based on their consistently high-quality performance. In an event of Force Majeure or unforeseen operational issues which make them unable to fulfill their commitments, all associated additional costs (if any) will be charged fully to customers, and no refund will be given as a result of this.
- By paying partially or fully for this package, you are bound to the Terms & Conditions herewith.
Best Time to Visit
Weather in Labuan Bajo can be split into two seasons – wet and dry – with warm tropical temperatures averaging 28°C during the day, throughout the year. In most regions, the dry season spans from May to September, with the rains falling between October and April.
Generally speaking, the best time of year to visit Labuan Bajo is between May and September when the days are dry and sunny. However, during the wet season temperatures remain high and rainfall comes in the form of intense tropical downpours that tend to last for a couple of hours and needn’t spoil your trip.
March is the month where the tide is quite high and the sea water quite rough, so it is not recommended to sail during the month.
Points of Interest
Padar Island is a small island located between Komodo and Rinca islands. It is the third largest island in Komodo National Park. It is famous for once being the home to komodo dragons but unlike the neighbouring Komodo and Rinca island, komodo dragons in Padar are extinct. Padar has four bays and beaches, and one of them has pink sand. You can find yourself trekking in these hills at sunrise or sunset as you enjoy the view of the horizon.
Komodo National Park
Komodo National Park includes the three large islands of Padar, Rinca and Komodo as well as 26 smaller ones. Here, you can find the famous Komodo Dragons walking around the island in their own habitat. These dragons exist nowhere else in the world and are very interesting to everyone.
In Labuan Bajo, you can find pink beaches like these. It is one of the few pink beaches in the world and it is a marvelous sight that cannot be missed. The atmosphere of this beach is very peaceful and the weather is a perfect match for the gorgeous sands and coral water. The soft pink color of the sand comes from the red pigment of the colors that when combined with the white sands, create a beautiful pink shade. Alongside the turquoise seas, this beach is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Labuan Bajo.
At Manta Point in Komodo, you can snorkel and swim alongside the marine life of Labuan Bajo. Dive through the many rare aquatic animals that live at manta bay and explore the exquisite underwater marine life first hand. Not only is it diverse with marine ecosystems but it also has a plethora of land ecosystems as well. Chat and enjoy your life as you swim alongside the manta rays. Along the incredible manta rays, you can also find many jellyfish and a plethora of fish colonies circling manta point.
Kalong island is a small island part of Komodo National Park. It is named after Kalong, or “bats” as it is home to these animals. In this island, you can witness the migration of a thousand bats in the night sky as the horizon begins to dawn. It is a worthy sight for visitors as you experience many things at once. You watch the bats travel above you as you are on a liveaboard phinisi, and you also experience the unbeatable sunsets of Labuan Bajo, all while you gaze at bats drifting through the night sky.
The dive site at Siaba Island, north of Komodo National Park. It has two different parts: a sandy bottom and a large body of water full of coral reefs, so you will be completely satisfied here as you dive. Many turtles can be found in this area and you will be able to capture many photos of these amazing marine animals. You can also find swarms of other fish swimming around such as clown fish or lionfish.
Taka Makassar is a strip of sand floating atop the seas. It is quite small as it doesn’t reach the size of a football field but it is a beautiful small island. Walking along the sand will make you feel as if you are walking on top of water. You can comfortably swim on the waters surrounding it as it is shallow and the striking tosca of the seas makes it all the more alluring. Other than the soft and beautiful sand, you can snorkel and dive at Taka Makassar as well as enjoy the incredible open view.
This island, only 15km away from Labuan Bajo, is fringed with many coral reefs with many colorful fish swimming around it. The clear blue seas bring out the beauty of this island as it is exceptionally crystal clear. There are two hills on this island with panoramic views from their hilltops, a perfect place for the best view of the sunset. You can snorkel and dive in this island, spending hours alongside the huge body of fish.
This inhabited island is an island perfect for picturesque and beautiful photos. The clear turquoise seas surrounding the island reflect the shine of the sunlight. Furthermore, beneath those beautiful seas are a large body of charming, colorful corals and fish awaiting to be adored.
Foreign nationals from countries that are included in the 169 Visa-Free Country List are entitled to visa exemption and may enter Indonesia from 124 immigration checkpoints and are granted a 30-day stay that cannot be extended. Mandatory requirements include passport with minimum 6 months validity and return / through tickets.
GMT+ 7 and No Daylight Saving Time. Most Public Offices and Schools start from 0700 until 1500 while malls and shopping centers open from 1000.
Languages spoken are Indonesia, Local Languages, and English. Most people in Indonesia do not speak well English except in tourist cities of Bali and Yogyakarta as well as in the capital, Jakarta.
Currency and Payment
Indonesia’s currency is Rupiah (Rp. or IDR) with conversion rate varies from IDR13000-IDR15000 per USD. For your reference, price of BigMac is around IDR40000 – IDR70000. Visa and MasterCard cards are widely accepted in all malls and shopping centers. Currency exchange shops are also easy to find.
Big cities in Indonesia like Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, and Bali are modern and by large tolerant, but visitors should also respect that Indonesia is a Muslim country. Here are some do’s and don’ts:
Places of worship – Be respectful. Remove shoes and dress modestly when visiting mosques; wear a sash and sarong at Bali temples.
- Body language – Use both hands when handing somebody something. Don’t display affection in public or talk with your hands on your hips.
- Clothing – Avoid showing a lot of skin, although many local men wear shorts. Don’t go topless if you’re a woman (even in Bali).
- Photography – Before taking photos of someone, ask – or mime – for approval.
- Conflict – Indonesians don’t like conflict. For this reason saving face, and not being caustic towards others, is important for travelers to remember.
- Embarrassment – People in Indonesia embarrass easily, and it’s considered very rude to deliberately embarrass someone. This might include raising your voice, or making accusations.
- Private Problems – Problems should be solved in private, not on the streets, and ego-based or emotional outbursts are inappropriate.
Health Protocol to Labuan Bajo
During PPKM (Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities) in Indonesia, traveling to Bajo is still possible. Please make sure you comply with the following requirements:
- Please check whether PPKM is applicable in the area/province you are departing from.
- If you are departing from any provinces in Jawa island or from Bali to Labuan Bajo, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the full dose of vaccination (1 shot for Johnson & Johnson brand and 2 shots for other vaccines), you need to present the negative result of a rapid test antigen test taken not more than 1 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a rapid test antigen test taken not more than 1 x 24 hours before departure.
- If you are departing from any provinces in Jawa island or from Bali to Labuan Bajo, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the first dose of vaccination (except for Johnson & Johnson), you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. As there are only a few labs in Labuan Bajo capable of handling PCR tests in-house, you are obliged to check and make appointments with them personally before departure to Labuan Bajo.
- If you are departing from any provinces outside Jawa island or outside Bali to Labuan Bajo, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the first dose of vaccination (except for Johnson & Johnson), you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. As there are only a few labs in Labuan Bajo capable of handling PCR tests in-house, you are obliged to check and make appointments with them personally before departure to Labuan Bajo.
- All test expenses (PCR or antigen) are always excluded from the tour packages. As per government regulation, Rapid Antigen tests price range is from IDR85000 to IDR125000, and PCR test price range is from IDR495000 to IDR525000.
- Before you have yourself tested, please make sure the test result can be obtained 3-6 hours before your departure at the latest.