Labuan Bajo Budget AUG-SEP
D1 Jakarta (or destination you departed) – Labuan Bajo
0700 Flight Check-In (based on your Flights)
1000 Flight to Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights)
1330 Arrival at Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights)
1400 Airport Pickup
1430 Hotel Check-In (Sylvia Labuan Bajo / 3Star / Equivalent)
D2 Sailing Tour On Open Deck Traditional Boat
0500 Pickup from Hotel
0630 Padar Island for Trekking and Taking Photos on its epic landscape (Entrance Fee excluded)
0830 Exploring Pink Beach
0930 Komodo Island Exploration (Entrance and Ranger Fees excluded) to see the living dragons on Earth, Komodo Dragons
1200 Lunch on Boat
1300 Kanawa Island and Snorkeling at Manta Point
1500 Return to Labuan Bajo
1730 Hotel Drop Off
D3 Labuan Bajo – Jakarta (or destination you departed)
1000 Hotel Check Out
1030 Airport Drop Off
1100 Flight Check-In (based on your Flights schedule)
1300 Departure from Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights schedule)
Includes, Excludes, Terms & Conditions
- Price is Twin Sharing Basis as shown in the web/apps.
- Return Flights Jakarta – Labuan Bajo with 20kg Baggage
- Additional/Discount Charges for Flights departing from other cities are detailed in the web/apps.
- 3D2N Stay in Sylvia Labuan Bajo (3Star) / equivalent with Daily Breakfast
- Full Day tour (no overnight) on Open Deck Traditional Boat with visit to Padar Island, Pink Beach, Komodo Island, Kanawa Island, and other islands’ hopping with Lunch
- Airport Return Transfers
- Hotel – Labuan Bajo Sea Port – Hotel Transfers during Full Day Tour
- Honeymoon Setup (if you Opt for Honeymoon Package)
- Upgrade to 4Star Hotel and sailing tour by Speed Boat, additional IDR800rb/orang
- Personal Expenses, Daily Meals, Tipping
- Ranger and Entrance Fees in Padar and Komodo Islands
- PCR/Rapid Antigen Tests
Terms of Payments
- Full Payment to secure your booking
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card (Online), Bank Transfer
Terms and Conditions
- This Package is not Refundable, Reschedulable, and Transferrable to other names, except in the event where airlines and phinisi boats are non-operational due to an event of Force Majeur.
- All Transfers and Tours are in Bahasa Indonesia
- Consortium Package
- Travelling Period 6-8AUG, 20-22AUG, 27-29AUG, 3-5SEP, 10-12SEP, 17-19SEP, 24-26SEP
- Boat timing may change to adjust the weather condition
- Airlines and Boats are operated by our partners which have been selected based on their consistently high-quality performance. In an event of Force Majeure or unforeseen operational issues which make them unable to fulfill their commitments, all associated additional costs (if any) will be charged fully to customers, and no refund will be given as a result of this.
- By paying partially or fully for this package, you are bound to the Terms & Conditions herewith.
Best Time to Visit
Weather in Labuan Bajo can be split into two seasons – wet and dry – with warm tropical temperatures averaging 28°C during the day, throughout the year. In most regions, the dry season spans from May to September, with the rains falling between October and April.
Generally speaking, the best time of year to visit Labuan Bajo is between May and September when the days are dry and sunny. However, during the wet season temperatures remain high and rainfall comes in the form of intense tropical downpours that tend to last for a couple of hours and needn’t spoil your trip.
March is the month where the tide is quite high and the sea water quite rough, so it is not recommended to sail during the month.
Points of Interest
Padar Island is a small island located between Komodo and Rinca islands. It is the third largest island in Komodo National Park. It is famous for once being the home to komodo dragons but unlike the neighbouring Komodo and Rinca island, komodo dragons in Padar are extinct. Padar has four bays and beaches, and one of them has pink sand. You can find yourself trekking in these hills at sunrise or sunset as you enjoy the view of the horizon.
Komodo National Park
Komodo National Park includes the three large islands of Padar, Rinca and Komodo as well as 26 smaller ones. Here, you can find the famous Komodo Dragons walking around the island in their own habitat. These dragons exist nowhere else in the world and are very interesting to everyone.
In Labuan Bajo, you can find pink beaches like these. It is one of the few pink beaches in the world and it is a marvelous sight that cannot be missed. The atmosphere of this beach is very peaceful and the weather is a perfect match for the gorgeous sands and coral water. The soft pink color of the sand comes from the red pigment of the colors that when combined with the white sands, create a beautiful pink shade. Alongside the turquoise seas, this beach is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Labuan Bajo.
At Manta Point in Komodo, you can snorkel and swim alongside the marine life of Labuan Bajo. Dive through the many rare aquatic animals that live at manta bay and explore the exquisite underwater marine life first hand. Not only is it diverse with marine ecosystems but it also has a plethora of land ecosystems as well. Chat and enjoy your life as you swim alongside the manta rays. Along the incredible manta rays, you can also find many jellyfish and a plethora of fish colonies circling manta point.
Taka Makassar is a strip of sand floating atop the seas. It is quite small as it doesn’t reach the size of a football field but it is a beautiful small island. Walking along the sand will make you feel as if you are walking on top of water. You can comfortably swim on the waters surrounding it as it is shallow and the striking tosca of the seas makes it all the more alluring. Other than the soft and beautiful sand, you can snorkel and dive at Taka Makassar as well as enjoy the incredible open view.
This island, only 15km away from Labuan Bajo, is fringed with many coral reefs with many colorful fish swimming around it. The clear blue seas bring out the beauty of this island as it is exceptionally crystal clear. There are two hills on this island with panoramic views from their hilltops, a perfect place for the best view of the sunset. You can snorkel and dive in this island, spending hours alongside the huge body of fish.
Health Protocol to Labuan Bajo
During PPKM (Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities) in Indonesia, traveling to Bajo is still possible. Please make sure you comply with the following requirements:
- Please check whether PPKM is applicable in the area/province you are departing from.
- If you are departing from any provinces in Jawa island or from Bali to Labuan Bajo, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the full dose of vaccination (1 shot for Johnson & Johnson brand and 2 shots for other vaccines), you need to present the negative result of a rapid test antigen test taken not more than 1 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a rapid test antigen test taken not more than 1 x 24 hours before departure.
- If you are departing from any provinces in Jawa island or from Bali to Labuan Bajo, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the first dose of vaccination (except for Johnson & Johnson), you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. As there are only a few labs in Labuan Bajo capable of handling PCR tests in-house, you are obliged to check and make appointments with them personally before departure to Labuan Bajo.
- If you are departing from any provinces outside Jawa island or outside Bali to Labuan Bajo, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the first dose of vaccination (except for Johnson & Johnson), you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. As there are only a few labs in Labuan Bajo capable of handling PCR tests in-house, you are obliged to check and make appointments with them personally before departure to Labuan Bajo.
- All test expenses (PCR or antigen) are always excluded from the tour packages. As per government regulation, Rapid Antigen tests price range is from IDR85000 to IDR125000, and PCR test price range is from IDR495000 to IDR525000.
- Before you have yourself tested, please make sure the test result can be obtained 3-6 hours before your departure at the latest.