Honeymoon Gili Pink Beach 3D2N
D1 Jakarta (or destination you departed) – Lombok – Gili Trawangan
0600 Flight Check-In (based on your Flights)
0810 Flight to Lombok (based on your Flights)
1110 Arrival at Lombok (based on your Flights)
1130 Airport Pickup
1130 Lombok Tour: Sasak Sade Village, Tanjung Aan Beach, Sukarara Weaving Village
1500 Trip to Gili Trawangan
1700 Hotel Check-In Gili Trawangan
D2 Gili Trawangan – Pink Beach – Lombok
0730 Self Exploring Gili Trawangan
1030 Hotel Check Out
1100 Trip to Pink Beach
1300 Tour Pink Beach, Pasir Segui Islands
1500 Trip to Lombok
1700 Hotel Check-In Lombok
D3 Lombok – Jakarta (or destination you departed)
0600 Breakfast & Hotel Check Out
0830 Airport Drop Off
1000 Flight Check-In (based on your Flights schedule)
1150 Departure from Labuan Bajo (based on your Flights schedule)
Includes, Excludes, Terms & Conditions
- Price is IDR4,5jt/pax (Twin Sharing Basis)
- Return Flights Jakarta – Lombok with 20kg Baggage
- Additional/Discount Charges for Flights departing from other cities:
- Flights from Jakarta – no additional charge
- Flights from Makassar, Lampung – additional IDR300rb/pax
- Flights from Banjarmasin, Palembang – additional IDR600rb/pax
- Flights from Semarang, Jogja – additional IDR800rb/pax
- Flights from Kendari, Manado, Padang – additional IDR1jt/pax
- Flights from Medan – additional IDR1,2jt/pax
- Flights from Surabaya – discount IDR200rb/pax
- Flights from Bali – discount IDR600rb/pax
- 1N Stay in 3Star Hotel (Fave Lengko Mataram / equivalent) with Daily Breakfast
- 1N Stay in 3Star Resort Gili Trawangan (Villa Ombak Gili Trawangan / equivalent) with Daily Breakfast
- Full-Day Gili Islands Tour and Lombok Tour as per Itinerary
- Personal Expenses, Daily Meals, Tipping
- PCR/Rapid Antigen Tests
Terms of Payments
- Full Payment to secure your booking
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card (Online), Bank Transfer
Terms and Conditions
- This Package is not Refundable, Reschedulable, and Transferrable to other names, except in the event where airlines and boats are non-operational due to an event of Force Majeur.
- All Transfers and Tours are in Bahasa Indonesia
- 2PAX Can Go
- Travelling Period Friday-Sunday in SEP-DEC
- Boat timing to Gili Islands may change to adjust the weather condition
- Airlines and Boats are operated by our partners which have been selected based on their consistently high-quality performance. In an event of Force Majeure or unforeseen operational issues which make them unable to fulfill their commitments, all associated additional costs (if any) will be charged fully to customers, and no refund will be given as a result of this.
- By paying partially or fully for this package, you are bound to the Terms & Conditions herewith.
Favehotel Langko Mataram (3Star) / equivalent
Villa Ombak Gili Trawangan (3Star) / Equivalent
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Lombok is from July to August. These months are considered dry in Lombok, and they certainly lack any rainfall. Lombok is a tropical island, so the weather is pretty much the same all year round. The peak season in Lombok lasts from May to October, and it does get crowded. There are fantastic hiking trails present on the Lombok island which are best experienced during the dry days, especially the one that leads to Mount Rinjani. By the end of October, the wet season starts in Lombok which continues till March. It gets regarded as the off-season for this tourist destination. Lombok appears greener in the wet season. The temperature gets higher during the wet season than in the drier months. If you want to snorkel or scuba dive around the Gilis, then you should visit during September and November for the best experience because of favorable water conditions. The shoulder season in Lombok is mainly in April and May. The weather in Lombok tends to be a mix of wet and dry as the climate moves towards the drier season. The temperature tends to be colder than in the preceding months. If you want to experience Lombok with ease, then do visit during the wetter months. People visiting in November or December may find themselves to be a part of a unique festival called Perang Topat in Lombok, which includes a friendly rice cake war among the locals.
Foreign nationals from countries that are included in the 169 Visa-Free Country List are entitled to visa exemption and may enter Indonesia from 124 immigration checkpoints and are granted a 30-day stay that cannot be extended. Mandatory requirements include passport with minimum 6 months validity and return / through tickets.
GMT+ 7 and No Daylight Saving Time. Most Public Offices and Schools start from 0700 until 1500 while malls and shopping centers open from 1000.
Languages spoken are Indonesia, Local Languages, and English. Most people in Indonesia do not speak well English except in tourist cities of Bali and Yogyakarta as well as in the capital, Jakarta.
Currency and Payment
Indonesia’s currency is Rupiah (Rp. or IDR) with conversion rate varies from IDR13000-IDR15000 per USD. For your reference, price of BigMac is around IDR40000 – IDR70000. Visa and MasterCard cards are widely accepted in all malls and shopping centers. Currency exchange shops are also easy to find.
Big cities in Indonesia like Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, and Bali are modern and by large tolerant, but visitors should also respect that Indonesia is a Muslim country. Here are some do’s and don’ts:
Places of worship – Be respectful. Remove shoes and dress modestly when visiting mosques; wear a sash and sarong at Bali temples.
- Body language – Use both hands when handing somebody something. Don’t display affection in public or talk with your hands on your hips.
- Clothing – Avoid showing a lot of skin, although many local men wear shorts. Don’t go topless if you’re a woman (even in Bali).
- Photography – Before taking photos of someone, ask – or mime – for approval.
- Conflict – Indonesians don’t like conflict. For this reason saving face, and not being caustic towards others, is important for travelers to remember.
- Embarrassment – People in Indonesia embarrass easily, and it’s considered very rude to deliberately embarrass someone. This might include raising your voice, or making accusations.
- Private Problems – Problems should be solved in private, not on the streets, and ego-based or emotional outbursts are inappropriate.
Points of Interest
Sasak Sade Village
The village is a Quiet Village Unspoiled by Modernity. Located in the southern part of Lombok Island, namely in Pujut District, Central Lombok, Sade Cultural Tourism Village lies quietly. This village has been standing strong and gracefully against the force of modernization while embracing their traditionality, which has been maintained and cared for 15 generations.
In the language of the Sasak tribe in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), sade means medicine or consciousness.
The culture of Sasak tribe in Sade Village has blended well with Islamic teachings. All social affairs, such as marriage, are settled at the mosque or Baruga Sekenam which is located to the left of the entrance to the traditional house area. In order to preserve the authenticity of the residents, Sade Village implements the one-family wedding custom, which means that Sade people cannot marry a person outside their tribe.
One other thing that is unique about the culture of Sade Village is its tradition of eloping (kawin lari). If a man wants to propose to a woman to be his wife, he must kidnap the girl and hide her from their family. The duration of the kidnapping and hiding could not be determined. It could be days or even months. Until at a time that was deemed appropriate, a messenger from the man’s side will visit the woman’s family to inform her location and discuss the proposal and marriage plans after a consensus is reached by both parties.
The Mandalika Resort Development Project is planned to be undertaken in an area of about 1,200 hectares site in Kuta, Pujut subdistrict and has a projected value of US$3 billion, which include approx 7.5 kilometers of white-sand beaches. Plans have been detailed for hotel, villa and a high end resort projects. A Formula One circuit, a plenary room for concert events, a seaport for excursions and other ships, an integrated Disneyland-styled theme park, an underwater park, golf course, mangrove park, eco park, and a technical park have all been proposed.
Pink Beach in Lombok, officially known as Tangsi Beach, is still relatively untouched and hidden when it comes to beautiful destinations to explore in Lombok. Head to the southeast of Lombok, and you will reach the Jerowaru District, home to the Pink Beach. Pink Beach is just over two hours by car from Mataram city. Many also opt to reach the beach by boat.
The pink-tinged sand has formed from the red reef living in the water. The process is that as the reef crumbles away, it washes onto the shore and combines with the white sand, giving it that perfect pink colour. The beach showcases a beautiful colour palette of white, pink, blue and turquoise. If you have the choice of when visit, the colours are most vivid in the morning and the afternoon when the light softens.
Pink Beach in Lombok is one of ten beaches in the world that are pink, and Indonesia is home to two – with the other found in Komodo Island. The calm waters of Pink Beach make it a beautiful place to snorkel in or spend the day relaxing in the sun. However with not many facilities nearby, if you plan on spending some time at the beach, come prepared with a hat and sunscreen.
Tanjung Aan Beach
The sand is much more coarse than regular beaches, with a pepper-like consistency. Its constant, smooth waves make it a popular place for swimmers and snorkellers. With many shops to rent snorkelling gear at, explore the colourful marine life off Tanjung Aan Beach. As the afternoon approaches, the waves begin to grow in force and surfers paddle out to enjoy the swell.
The hills surrounding provide a perfect vantage point to enjoy a view of Tanjung Aan Beach from above. Access the hillside directly from the parking area of Bukit Merese. Sitting about 75 kilometres from Mataram, and three kilometres from Kuta Beach, the trip from Mataram takes about an hour and a half. While from Kuta is it just a 15-minute drive. Due to the beaches sheer length, there are multiple access points.
The Gili Islands are a group of 3 tiny islands – Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air – in Indonesia, near the coast of northwest Lombok Island. Characterized by sandy beaches fringed with palm trees, they’re known for their coral reefs just offshore. On the smallest island of Gili Meno, sea turtles swim at Turtle Point. At Gili Trawangan, the largest island, a sunken ship sits at Wreck Point near Mentigi Beach.
Sindang Gile Waterfall
Sendang Gile Waterfall is an incredible waterfall in the north of Lombok. The waterfall is located in the town of Senaru, which is the area most people stay before trekking to Mount. Rinjani.
Mount Rinjani is an active volcano in Indonesia on the island of Lombok. Administratively the mountain is in the Regency of North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. It rises to 3,726 meters, making it the second-highest volcano in Indonesia.
Most tourists arrive in Senggigi because many hotels are located over here. It’s also great for going out at night or eating. One of the most popular surf spots for locals and tourists alike is Senggigi Beach.
Pusuk Monkey Forest
Taking a winding road through a breathtaking mountain landscape is the second option to get to Bangsal. It’s where you find the so-called monkey forest, named after the numerous wild monkeys in the jungle and near the street. Feed the hungry and annoying little bastards at the viewpoints if you like.
But be careful and look for your bags, backpacks, and such.
Health Protocol to Lombok
During PPKM (Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities) in Indonesia, traveling to Lombok is still possible. Please make sure you comply with the following requirements:
- Please check whether PPKM is applicable in the area/province you are departing from.
- If you are departing from any provinces in Jawa island or from Bali to Lombok, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the full dose of vaccination (1 shot for Johnson & Johnson brand and 2 shots for other vaccines), you need to present the negative result of a rapid test antigen test taken not more than 1 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a rapid test antigen test taken not more than 1 x 24 hours before departure.
- If you are departing from any provinces in Jawa island or from Bali to Lombok, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the first dose of vaccination (except for Johnson & Johnson), you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Labuan Bajo. as you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. As there are only a few labs in Lombok capable of handling PCR tests in-house, you are obliged to check and make appointments with them personally before departure to Lombok.
- If you are departing from any provinces outside Jawa island or outside Bali to Bali, and PPKM is still in place in the province you are departing from, and you already have the first dose of vaccination (except for Johnson & Johnson), you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. The same applies when returning back from Lombok. as you need to present the negative result of a PCR test taken not more than 2 x 24 hours before departure. As there are only a few labs in Lombok capable of handling PCR tests in-house, you are obliged to check and make appointments with them personally before departure to Lombok.
- All test expenses (PCR or antigen) are always excluded from the tour packages. As per government regulation, Rapid Antigen tests price range is from IDR85000 to IDR125000, and PCR test price range is from IDR495000 to IDR525000.
- Before you have yourself tested, please make sure the test result can be obtained 3-6 hours before your departure at the latest.